Today the Student Association posted the list of candidates running for office next school year.
These students met the following requirements:
- Class Standing: the President shall be either a senior or junior during the year that (s)he serves.
- Attendance: no more than 12 points in any quarter of current school year
- Citizenship: no more than 5 points in any quarter of current school year
- GPA: Cumulative of 2.5 with no Ds, Fs, or Is at 3rd Quarter.
- Note: Student leaders must maintain Attendance, Citizenship, and GPA as listed above at the end of each quarter.
- Service Hours: minimum of 35
- Recommendation from Faculty Member (cannot be the Student Council sponsors)
- Recommendation from Pastor, Youth Leader, Employer, or Adult / non-family member
- Application Submitted On Time
- Interview with one or both of the SA sponsors