We are glad you have taken the time to visit our website, and we hope you have found the information you were looking for. Most of all, our hope is that you have noticed our deep commitment to the spiritual aspect of education. As it permeates this website, we also hope that it permeates the entire school program at Madison Academy.
Any school can teach the “three R’s,” but it is a special challenge and privilege to work together with God for the redemption and discipleship of His children. We believe that is our calling to encourage our students to pursue a relationship with Jesus Christ and a life of service.
If you are looking for a school that is academically challenging and spiritually focused, consider Madison Academy. Come and discover what our current students and parents already know–Madison Academy is a great place to learn.
- Our student-teacher ratio is approximately 9 to 1.
- MA students scored from 7% to 20% higher than the national average on each subtest of the ACT in 2011, and 16% higher overall.
- Typically, over 95% of our graduates enroll in a college or university program, compared to less than 40% nationally.
- 58.1% of MA graduates complete a degree at a four-year institution within six years, compared with the national average of 55.9% and the Tennessee rate of 51.3%.
- Every year, Madison Global Missions (a ministry of Madison Academy) sponsors two mission trips involving up to 50% or more of the student population in life-changing service activities.
HOW TO GET HERE