#HandUp Scholarship Fund
Sometimes life happens and finances get a bit sticky. It could have been from a lost job, unforeseen medical expenses, or even a family emergency. We want to support your student’s education at Madison Academy and be the solid rock during this stormy time.
- To help students become financially cleared to take their finals.
- To help students become financially cleared in order to send out their transcripts to colleges or trade schools.
- To be a source of support to families during crisis.
- Be in financial need
- The student needs to be fulfilling work-study obligations
- Be asked by the MA administration to apply.
- Apply to receive the funds.
- Write a 300-word letter explaining, “How Madison Academy Makes a Difference in My Life.”
- Create a new financial payment plan with the business office.
- Funds will be distributed according to class standing, family status, and scholarship committee evaluation.
- Funds are used first as a matching opportunity for families to make current their student’s school bill if other situation arise the committee will make a decision fitting to the situation.
- Funds are given out on a first-come, first served basis.