https://www.madisonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/MA-Seal_blue-201.jpg 200 200 Staff https://www.madisonacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/MA-Seal_white-125.png Staff2017-04-26 13:45:492017-04-26 13:46:15Candidates for Student Association offices are posted
Candidates for Student Association offices are posted
Today the Student Association posted the list of candidates running for office next school year.
These students met the following requirements:
- Class Standing: the President shall be either a senior or junior during the year that (s)he serves.
- Attendance: no more than 12 points in any quarter of current school year
- Citizenship: no more than 5 points in any quarter of current school year
- GPA: Cumulative of 2.5 with no Ds, Fs, or Is at 3rd Quarter.
- Note: Student leaders must maintain Attendance, Citizenship, and GPA as listed above at the end of each quarter.
- Service Hours: minimum of 35
- Recommendation from Faculty Member (cannot be the Student Council sponsors)
- Recommendation from Pastor, Youth Leader, Employer, or Adult / non-family member
- Application Submitted On Time
- Interview with one or both of the SA sponsors